Today was a good day... I took my papers in to get my taxes done so I can get money back!!!!! Yay! I was so happy when I got my W-2s... I need money... yay.... I will finally be able to get my car fixed. I'm so excited!

I got to talk to my good friend from Florida today.... That was a good conversation.... I can't wait to go visit him this summer! Road trip! yeah baby! I'm looking forward to that although I do not know exactly when it will be.

ALSO, I found out I had a few more donations for my England trip, which is awesome! I have no idea who sent the money, but I am totally excited about it! I guess God really does want me to go on this trip.

State of the Union was tonight... I watched it.... Oh yes.... I recalled that the last time I watched it I was with my good friend Eric and we were eating pizza with College Republicans. How fun was that. I miss good times with Eric and CRs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving

My Heart March 2017