Let's just get right down to the facts. I am down in the dumps.... I'm not a fan of my life right now and I'm not sure what I can do about it. I miss my friends back at IWU so much, and I hope they feel the same. THings just haven't been the same for me since graduating. Being so far away from my friends is difficult, but i guess I'll just have to get over it.

I've heard from some friends whom i haven't seen in a few years lately and i really want to visit them, but they're so far away. I can't wait to have the money to visit them... that will be a really fun time.. i love to travel.

quite honestly i don't have much positive to say lately... i'm not feeling good physically, but in any other way either. I'm having a rough time lately... I just want to sleep for a few days... haha... well, i shall go for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving