I was just informed that my mom will indeed need a bone marrow transplant.

Please keep her in your prayers. She's scared, and doesn't want to go back to the hospital. This has all been very hard on her. Its almost hard to believe this has been going on for 8 months. She's had an awful year- with her health, and that affecting her financial well-being.

I hate to even say this in the same post, but I guess good comes with bad(and I'm not even sure its bad that she has to get the transplant- maybe that will fix everything). I found out today that my name was drawn for the Suite tickets to the Pistons Preseason game at Van Andel next Wednesday. I was pretty excited about it. Its an expense I wasn't planning on having, but I've also decided to start donating plasma again for some extra cash flow, even though I may not truly NEED it. It always helps.

Now I just have to figure out who I'm going to ask to go with me.

Comments

I will be praying for you and your mom as you have to go through this. I hope this will allow her to get better.
Wow. Please tell your mom she will continue to be in our prayers (and you too!). I can't imagine how she must feel right now. It seems super scary now, but hopefully this will mean the end of a lot of pain for her - and hopefully they can do the transplant soon so she can get it over with!
Anonymous said…
Sorry I haven't commented much, but I have been reading. Things are just crazy here! I will be praying for your mom. And have fun at the game :)
Unknown said…
We will continue to lift you mom up in prayer. What exactly is a bone marrow transplant? How does that work? And congratulations on the tickets. We're pretty jealous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels