So I'm sad that the Pistons lost, but there's always next year. That's all I'm going to say.

Shaq is fat.

So, I met a new guy. For lack of creativity, and the fact that I've simply run out of guys to use from Sex and the City, let's call him by his real name. I met Gabriel at the club, and he kept saying he thought I was cute and blah blah blah. So, I gave him my number and he called like a million times.... okay like 3. The first few times, I didn't take his calls. The third time I answered. We ended up hanging out last Saturday, on what some people might call a date, and we had a really good time. He's from Jamaica, and yes, he is black. And no, I don't have jungle fever (I don't think). He's got a really good job, and he called me today... this is where it gets good. He told me he could not wait to see my beautiful face again. I've never had a guy say that to me before, that's for sure. At first, I was completely blown away, and though it was awesome. Then I started with the mindset of, "what a line," and now I'm not sure. He's only the 2nd guy who has ever told me that he thought I was beautiful. Aiden was the first. I've had guys tell me I have a beautiful smile, and beautiful eyes, and stuff like that, but only two have ever said point blank "You are beautiful." That is very important to me. However- I don't want to get too emotional or vulnerable here. That's not what this is all about.

Shaq is fat.

I wrote a letter to Mr. Big. I wrote him to tell him I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to make of him showing up here, and I'm not sure that he even knows why he did. We'll see if he even responds.

Berger is a douche.

Did I mention Shaq is fat?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels