My boys did it again. Facing elimination, they won- which makes them 11-2 when facing elimination in the Playoffs. They go back to Miami on Friday to try to even up the series and win at home. I was very excited and uncontainable. I pity the fool who has to play the Pistons on Friday- or the 2 fools- Shaq (a.k.a. Fatty) and Wade.

I'm surprised Rip even has enough energy to slap hands after as much as he runs around in a game.

Tayshaun hit the first three pointer of the game.
He's gonna be an all star next year, at least.


Miracles do happen!
The most awesome Ben Wallace shirt ever!

I love this man.




What I wouldn't give to be in the middle of that sandwich...


No one can block Rasheed. They try, but he's just to awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels