This was a pretty good weekend. I got to spend time with Caramel, which was awesome. We took some pictures together, and my mom at least finally got to see a picture of him. She thinks he's "so good looking."

Anyway- Saturday, I went to Jim's for a good time of kicking his butt in euchre. Then I went and hung out with the girls at the townhouse for some good times and Karaoke. Wahoo! Aiden was there. That sucked, because he got this sorta deer in the headlights look when he saw me. Little does he know, I don't really care about him anymore. Maybe he was right all along...

Anyway, this weekend some people from work want to go and sing karaoke, and that will be fun. Perhaps I can get Caramel to come along. That'd be fun.

Today was an okay day at work. Its not as much fun without Stephanie here though! I miss her so much and can't wait until she comes back!

I have nothing else to say, really. Tonight is American Idol! Let's finally get rid of those crappy girls! A majority of them are no good! A guy should definitely win this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels