So today was the day of truth. My sister actually left for Florida with her boyfriend. My 17 year-old sister left to move to Florida with her 21 year-old loser boyfriend. I never really thought it would be as upsetting as it was to our family, but even my brother Terry was pretty upset, and he doesn't get rattled easily. It broke my heart to say goodbye to my sister. I can't even really write or talk about it yet without getting teary-eyed (I'm not even sure that's how you spell that).

Well on a completely different note, I had a fantastic weekend. I spent most of Saturday with Caramel and then Saturday night ended up hanging out with the girls and singing karaoke. We have so much fun when we go there. I actually finally have a friend who is willing to go out with Zack (Caramel's cousin and roommate) which I'm really excited about. Stacey's really cool and wants to go to the club with us... and is even taking the time to request the day off ahead of time. That's awesome. I can't wait to tell Caramel.

Work sucks... then you die. Those are my words of wisdom for the day.

All my friends are either married, planning on getting married, or starting to have babies. What's up with that? Now, I know I said all, but I don't want the few who are still my friends who aren't to feel left out, so its really only about 97% of my friends who are married, getting married, or having babies. That is craziness.

I don't really have much else to say. I can't wait for the weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey there...R u still working @ Bankers?

Glad to hear all is well with you and your boy :-) Sorry to hear bout your sister that sucks.

What are you doing Tuesday Night March 14th?

ha ha ha I am the 3% ... No men in my life to complicate it with marriage and babies... yet ;-)
Talk to you laters!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels