So if Monica is reading this- what's up... otherwise, hi everyone that may read this thing.

So here's the deal. We're having this seemingly awesome Christmas party for work, and I wanted to invite Big, but there's a new catch. Here it is: all men have to wear suits. Now, this doesn't seem like it would be a problem, but how many normal college guys have suits? I mean, for the love- if you're bringing a guest, can't there be a little bit of an exception?! Its not like he has to work here.

Things are going well. Mr. Big and I spent all Saturday together. It was a good time to be had by all. At least I think so. It seemed that way. My life is going pretty well in the personal aspect these days... financially it still sucks. I haven't gotten paid in about two months. Once this whole ordeal is over, I will be so sooooo happy. Things with Big make me happy. I couldn't care less about everything else at this point.

Well, we shall see what happens. I'm still irriated about the whole suit thing. Ugh!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kristen,

Nice Blog...feel the same way on the hatin of peeps sometimes. This commission deal sux in the beginning waiting for the $$$$ to add up. But on the plus side U get to work some super cool peeps.

~Monica

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels