Heidi Montag (excuse the language): Media Whore

When I go to work, this might sound crazy, but I leave the TV on for the dog. I usually watch the Today show in the morning (mostly for the weather). So when I get home, the TV is still on NBC. And about the time I get home, those entertainment non-news shows are on. So today when I got home, this "celebrity" Heidi Montag was on one of them. She was saying that she wasn't addicted to plastic surgery, she did this for her "music career" (although she refused to sing for the person interviewing her), and that she was a "strong Christian" and that God made her the way she was, but he also brought her plastic surgeon into the world and he could have put the man on this earth because he knew she was going to try to have a music career and want plastic surgery. All that after admitting she didn't like the way she looked before.

First of all:

God makes us all the way we are: Psalm 139:13-17- "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place...."and it goes on.

So a "strong Christian" would know this, and would not let society, the music industry or anyone else dictate to them to change what the LORD above gave them.

Second of all, they showed a little portion of what she was doing a photo shoot in.. and it wasn't much.... it looked ridiculous with her insanely fake, huge breasts. Paul says if it causes your brother to stumble don't do it. So she's going to have plastic surgery and then show her body to everyone (to lust after)? How is this something a Christian thinks is okay?

I have so many problems with this person... Claiming to be a Christian, and carrying on the way she does... only does the Good name of Christians everywhere harm. Her and Carrie Prejon (or however you spell it, I don't really pay that much attention) make us all look horrible, and I hate it!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels