Today was a great day, even though some disgruntled customer threw a pen at me. I don't know why people think that's going to make things better.... she also said "we'll see if I ever come back here again." Do customers really think I care if they come back? There are plenty of other people that shop there to make up for her... especially when she only bought four things today anyway... apparently I am supposed to care, but I don't really. Anyway, the good part is that I got to work with my favorite stockman ever... it was fun.

Anyway, why is it that I can plan to ask someone else something or do something, and never end up doing it for no real reason at all? Maybe I chicken out... maybe I just forget... I am not sure.

Isn't it the best thing when you can look at someone and not say a word; just smile, and its almost like you know what each other is thinking... or even that the fact that they smiled at you fills you with happiness?

So I finally watched (from start to finish) Finding Nemo... how sad is it that I just about cried at the end... they loved each other, and I was so happy!

Well, life is good, and times are happy... I can't wait until Friday when I get to work with my favorite stockman again. And for those of you who may be wondering, the hope is by the day before Thanksgiving. Hahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels