Isn't life wonderful?! Today was a busy day of working 7-4, but I'm pretty sure it was like the best day ever at work. I worked with my favorite stockman and that was great.

Don't you love when people surprise you? And I'm not talking about a surprise as in a gift, but surprise as in something they say surprises you (in a good way) and it just makes you so happy inside? That's a great feeling.

So much is going on lately- things are great. I have to get up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow for work, so I'm here on a Friday night, WEBLOGGING, like some computer-nerd-doogie howser m.d. journal-keeper or something. OH well, I'm over it now. The past week has been so great that I don't care if I'm at home alone on a Friday night. And that's gotta be saying something.

Perhaps I should call my old high school friends more so we can hang out... sometimes I think that would be a good thing, but sometimes I'm scared that it will be so different that it will be like we don't even know each other anymore. I guess I'd rather stay in the "ignorance is bliss" stage than really find out that things have changed- even if they are for the better.

I must say although I don't really care that I'm home on a Friday night, I have the attention span of a 5 year-old lately and I'm feeling rather bored already. I guess that's just the way it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving