I listened to Christmas music for the first time this season today.... Christmas music is the best! Can you believe there are only 6 Saturdays until Christmas?! Well, its true... just ask walmart.... hehehe. Christmas music can make me in the best mood ever, even if i was just doing the dishes! I also thought of Nicole since she made me the CD. I was thinking about how she always used to dance around to the music and how many laughs we used to have in the old townhouse.

Why do we have momentary lapses of doubt about ourselves? For instance... I was talking to someone about my favorite stockman, and they asked me if i was sure that he liked me, and I kinda freaked out, because I couldn't really say for sure without a doubt that he liked me back... how strange is that? I guess we're all insecure in some way.
That's all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels