Sad

I miss him. I don't know what to do. There's no way for me to contact him. I feel helpless. I hate feeling that way. Did I mention I miss him?

Its not normal to be seeing someone and not actually SEE them for a long period of time. I'm ashamed to even say how long. But I know it isn't my fault. Is it his fault? I don't know. All I know is that the one person I want to talk to in the whole world is the one person I haven't been able to talk with for too long.

So many people tell me their opinions. They tell me their opinion of a man they've never met. The only person who hasn't told me to cut my losses is my best friend... because she knows me best. I hope that's why at least... oh and my friend Amber... she told me to follow my heart. I have been following my heart. Now my heart hurts. But in the end could it all be worth it? Maybe. I don't know. I'm too used to being abandoned and having my heart broken. I hate it. Can't ONE thing be easy? Just one. I've never had anything come easy to me... all I ask for is one thing. I'm not rich... I barely make enough to get by. Its difficult getting by as a single person these days. I'm going to be in debt for the rest of my life, unless I hit the lottery (and since I don't play, that might be difficult). One thing... I'm almost 30 years old and I feel like I'm on the verge of losing someone that has meant more to me than probably any other man in my life... although I've only known him for a year.

Then again I wonder... is a year my limit? I have dated people before.. and right around a year they always head for the hills. I'm not a horribly difficult person to get along with in a relationship. I am very giving, loving and supportive. I just don't get it. Sometimes I feel utterly unloveable.

Maybe I'm just venting.. and I hope that I didn't bum anyone out that might actually be reading this. I just need to vent and see if anyone else in the world feels like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels