Feeling down

The last week (not even full week) has been unbareable. The guy I've been seeing is having some issues with his phone service and I haven't been able to talk to him since Monday. We talked on the phone Monday, he e-mailed me on Wednesday and since then there has been no contact. I hate it. I feel like we're not even together. I hate it. I hate not being able to see him I hate us being so far apart- even though its not even that far.

I think he's worth it.. no- I know he's worth all the nights and days I spend without him. I just hate that I have to do it. I think that in one way its better than not having someone who (hopefully) is missing me too... but that doesn't make it suck any less.

I feel like I'm ready. I don't know if he is... sometimes I feel like he is... but I've been wrong before, so I try not to be too excited about it. I've just been burned so much and I get scared. I get scared when I don't get to talk to him on the phone. We've been in contact nearly every day one way or another for a while now... and all my fears just start building up.

He's told me he's afraid about what I think if he doesn't call me at night. I'm no expert but I think that means he cares. I just can't help that those fears to build up. I'm not sure what to say about it. I've just been treated like crap a lot... and I don't want to open myself up to that again. However, I do want to open up to him and to know him and for him to know me.

I'll stop going on and on now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels