Okay this will be quick, because I only have three minutes before I have to start working.

Things are going okay here. I haven't really had much to report... no relationships, no babies, nothing- so I haven't really posted anything for lack of interesting things to say.

I have really been missing my old IWU friends lately! I am thinking of going to homecoming and hopefully seeing some old friends. The worst thing for me about college wasn't studying for music history, or anything like that... it was leaving.

Okay.. I'm excited for the long weekend. There's a big thing in the area they do every year with softball games and stuff and I'm really excited about it.

Comments

sara jean said…
You are always welcome to come visit New Zealand:)

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels