So, my team won last night against the Milwaukee Bucks, which wasn't really that big of a surprise, since the Bucks have the worst record in the central divison (the Pistons are on top of the Central.
That is actually beside the point. The real news is that Chauncey (on the left) and Rip have both been named all stars this year. Now I am disappointed that more of the Pistons (like Sheed of course, and Tayshaun) aren't on there, but I'll get over it.
Anyway, that's pretty much all I had to report. Nothing terribly exciting is going on. The Super Bowl is tomorrow, and I don't really care all that much. Oh well, I'll watch for the commercials anyway, but that's about it.
I did have a job interview Thursday, and the job seems like a very good one, with benefits and all. I'm not sure if I will get it but here's to hoping. I'm just sick of being cooped up at home all the time. Oh well, I'm going to watch 'Father of the Bride' now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels