Despite the random picture of Rasheed, Yes the Pistons won tonight. They beat the Clippers and that makes seven wins in a row! They are now 11-2 since Chris Webber has come to 'The D' and heading into the All-Star break on a great run. I'm soooo stoked for the All-Star Game on Sunday... since Chauncey and Rip will both be playing in that game. I think that if my team keeps playing the way they have been they will be unstoppable for the rest of the season (Oh- the win tonight was by 18 POINTS).

What else happened today? I got a random call from my friend Kip saying that he was at our friend's home (Dale and Sarah) and I should come over and hang out, because he has currently come upon some work and probably won't be able to hang tomorrow (our regular night to hang out). So I went over there, and he had this screech owl that he had found. Since he will be working over by Gun Lake, I guess he will be staying out there while he does the work. I'm assuming this will start either this week or next. Anyway, since he will be staying there, he needed Dale and Sarah to take care of the owl that he has been nursing back to health. Its such a small owl and although it makes me nervous I'm told that it will not hurt me (Yes- I'm still skiddish around birds thanks to Shawn Janofski).

Anyway, after chatting for a while, we ended up going to Hastings so Dale could go to the dentist, Kip could go to the Secretary of State, and Sarah and I went to some shops downtown. Then we all met up at this rather new Restaurant called the Waldorf, and had some FABULOUS pizza. It was so good! Oh, except for Dale had some salad with salmon on it or something. Whatever, the rest of us ordered pizzas. It was good. Then we went back to their house and sang some karaoke on his karaoke machine and then watched the Pistons game.

That was my exciting day. I guess I am going to be spending some time with Sarah this week baking. Since I hate Valentine's day, I'd make it bearable with sweets. I have always hated VD... haha that too- VD as in Valentine's day... not venereal disease (although I would probably hate that too, if I had to deal with one). It is such a lonely day for me. The second loneliest day of the year (the first is New Year's Eve). I am so not looking forward to it, and was until today planning on staying in bed all day and watching movies. Literally staying in my bed.

I don't know... maybe that's not the best way to cope, but I don't want to be anywhere near people receiving flowers, candy, cards, or kisses. I have been feeling very hopeless in my lovelife lately. I have over 15 friends who are pregnant, trying OR have recently had a baby. Then there's me: I fell for someone I can't have, and I have no prospects. I don't know how else to say it but this: I'm trying to figure out what I've done in my life that was so wrong to be like this. I hate being alone, and I hate the fact that love has seemed to come so easily for so many people I know and I can't seem to get close. I mean- I thought I was, but I was wrong (once again). I'm trying to figure out why I don't deserve to be happy. I can't even find a job lately, let alone a man. If no one wants to hire me, why would anyone want to date me, let alone marry me. I'm just so tired of it. I don't know how much more I can take until I give up and get 47 cats and just be "that girl."

Comments

:( Don't be sad. You're awesome and I'm not just saying that because you're my friend. You need to move down to the Fort with me. I think your biggest obstacle right now is that you live in Lake Odessa, MI, LOL. You need better prospects!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels