I recently logged in to my myspace account to see an advertisement for the new "Dwayne Wade Limited Edition T-Mobile Sidekick." How much is T-mobile kicking themself for that choice now that D Wade is most likely out for the season, with a possibility of having surgery on his shoulder. The first things that came to mind for this sidekick are: Does it constantly fall down and get hurt? For a "Star Player," he gets hurt more than I believe most young guys should. Maybe that says a lot about his game, but then again, maybe it says something about his conditioning. I want to know if this sidekick needs to constantly hurt itself and fall down and pretend people hit it to draw a foul. I want to know if this sidekick will allow me to recieve favoritism because of the name.

I say this all in good fun, because lets face it, DWAYNE WADE IS HOT! And, he's just a great player. However, you should probalby stop hurting yourself so much. Shaq can't carry that team... I mean he might be able to come close literally, but come on, he's too old and fat to be the star of a team that wins the NBA Championship.
Too bad my team is the one who really benefits from this. I'm almost sad...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels