So I recently got to thinking about all the people I know who have just recently had babies or are pregnant. Can anyone even come close to wondering what the number is? Its 20. Twenty people who are procreating their brains out. Twenty people ... most of them haven't given birth yet. Only a few of them have already birthed their children.. and in one case she's both- she's given birth and is pregnant AGAIN. This is out of control. You people need to get a new hobby. Just kidding. I love you all. I'm just jealous.

Other note: My mom (a.k.a. Freckle) is having surgery tomorrow. In the past week, they found a growth on her ovary and are taking the whole thing out. She had a partial hysterectomy a few years back but they left the one ovary.. now they're taking whatever is left in there. There's a history of these kind of problems in my family. Concerns me a little... but hopefully I have time to worry about that later.

I've been pretty much freaking out about not having a job. I have had two interviews in two weeks and haven't been called back for either of them. Its very discouraging. I've been applying to any job I am half qualified for on monster.com and careerbuilder.com... and just hoping that I get something. Unemployment only goes for so long, and mine isn't that much because I only worked at a qualified employer for six months. I'm on a time crunch and freaking out. My friend Andrea and I were talking about it, and she sent me an e-mail today with an offer to come live down in Texas where she is at. She is down at this place (I don't know the name) and the pastor offered me a place to stay and help with paying for food and all that. Major issue: If I go down there, will I be able to find a job? I need to be able to pay for my car still. She said its a great place to come to seek out God and His will. The thing is, will a change of location do anything for me? Am I going to be able to take it? Mostly because its far away and I'll literally have one friend and she'll probably get sick of me real fast. I dunno. Its a scary thought, but I'm entertaining it. Anyway, I'm gonna watch the NBA All-Star game now- Peace Out.

Comments

Todd and Micah said…
I'm sorry you're not pregnant. Wait, you don't need to be pregnant anyways!

I think you should go for the big move. It's scary moving to a place where you only know one or two people, believe me, I know. But it's also a great opportunity to start fresh and really realize who you are. We've made so many friends out here that I wouldn't dream of moving away. If you can get plugged into a great church, then you're bound to meet some great people too.

Just think about it :)
Bah! Don't you dare move to Texas! I never see you as it is, let alone if you are like 4700 miles away! I told you, woman, Fort Wayne is the cool place! LOL.
The Hutsells said…
I think a change of scenery would do you good. For Pete's sake I live in Japan!!! Do you know how hard it was to take that leap of faith? It was more like 4 plane rides but still?
I would look around for jobs and see what's down there first. Moving away from family is difficult but it doesn't have to be for forever.
What have you got to lose?
Boswell said…
Move...pack your bags now. No better time than the present to experience the joys of singlehood. Don't be jealous of the people with babies...they can't do what you are doing right now...considerng a huge move and life changing experience. Take a risk. Who knows?

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels