So, Today. Oh Today. I met a friend's boyfriend (I think). I'm not exactly sure. Usually when you meet a friend's friend or significant other, its somewhat friendly. I could not stand this ignorant buffoon. I wanted to punch him right in the throat. I never want to spend even 5 minutes with him ever again, even if it is to be nice to her. Some of the amazingly ignorant things that he said absolutely amazed me. I can't even believe that some people can actually be that stupid.

I got my hair cut today. I'm not sure if i like it yet, but its okay. The lady that cut my hair was really nice. I usually only tip a couple of dollars but I tipped her seven bucks. She made my haircutting experience very nice, which I haven't had in a few years of getting my hair cut. Usually I leave hating my hair because the dumb lady didn't do anything close to what I wanted. Oh well, one thing good about hair- it grows.

Tomorrow is my big interview. I'm nervous and scared and hoping that I don't blow it by saying something completely stupid. I would love to get this job, and it would be the best thing that's happened to me in over a year. I really need something positive in my life lately. I don't have much.

So I was reading this book today. I just bought it yesterday and I'm about halfway through it. Its not that long of a book, so its not really that big of a deal. Its called "The Notebook." I wanted to read it before the movie comes out on DVD. I saw some previews for it and it looked really good. Its an amazing love story. It talks of a love that maybe many of us will never know in our lifetime. I hope and pray that I will find a love even close to it someday. Anyway, I was reading it and I was taking in the way it described the way these people felt for each other. I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I realized that I may have felt like this about one person at a certain time in my life. And it is not the person that a lot of people thought I was going to marry during my sophomore year in college. It makes me wonder if this is the person I am destined to be with? Could there just be a chance that he is my match? After our not so wonderful past, could it be that one day something similar to the reunion in the book will happen in my life? I don't know. Sometimes I hope so, because it would be terribly romantic. Then again, I don't really feel like waiting anymore. Waiting sucks, and don't read this and tell me "the best things come to those who wait," or any of those lame cliches that I feel like I've heard my entire life. I'm sick of cliches, and I'm just ready for the real thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels