Happiness

I often wonder if happiness is in the cards (so to speak) for me. Doesn't it seem so often that only some people get happiness, and others get a life full of heartache, pain, strife and struggle? I am wondering now if I will ever find happiness. The world has been a pretty cruel place to me, especially since I've gotten out of college. Most of my friends have married and started making lives and families for themselves. I am almost 30, single, and lost and heartbroken. I wonder if I will find someone who will be able to love me. I often wonder how I am single and so many other people have found their matches. What is it about me that makes me unlovable? I don't know. I thought I had a good heart but now I'm wondering if I don't just deserve all this for one reason or another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels