Happiness

I often wonder if happiness is in the cards (so to speak) for me. Doesn't it seem so often that only some people get happiness, and others get a life full of heartache, pain, strife and struggle? I am wondering now if I will ever find happiness. The world has been a pretty cruel place to me, especially since I've gotten out of college. Most of my friends have married and started making lives and families for themselves. I am almost 30, single, and lost and heartbroken. I wonder if I will find someone who will be able to love me. I often wonder how I am single and so many other people have found their matches. What is it about me that makes me unlovable? I don't know. I thought I had a good heart but now I'm wondering if I don't just deserve all this for one reason or another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving