For those of you who don't have facebook- please pray for my mom.

My mom is back in the hospital. She's starting kindey dialysis because her kidneys are functioning at 11% capacity. Also she's starting a new chemo that was just approved recently and the doctor says he thinks it will be really good and work well for her.

PLEASE pray for my mom. Don't pray for me... I am not the sick one. I am so worried about her. I just got off the phone with her and she kept saying she loved me and that everything was going to be okay- as if she had to believe it. I miss my mom so much... she's not what she used to be.


While I'm asking for prayer, please also pray for my aunt. She has been going the chemo too because she had cancer in her kidney that had partially gone to her lung. She's not doing very well either.

My mom's name is Loreen and my Aunt's name is Colleen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels