What sucks the most is that I'm pretty much done for the day and I need to stay for training at 2 pm. I guess it could be worse.

However, I'm pretty excited about the fact that I get to go to a bridal shower tonight. Its for a friend from high school, and I get to see another friend whom I haven't seen in YEARS! At least, it seems like years... Its been nearly a year. I'm so excited to see Bethy! She would hate it if she knew I called her that!

So on the down side, I was hoping I'd get paid today, and I didn't. Crapsticks. I loathe the pay system here, but I don't think I'll be needing to put up with it much longer.

Oh, also ELVIS NIGHT is here. Tonight at the place where I sing karaoke, we're having Elvis night. That should be fun. Dad (Dave) will be dressed up like The King himself, and I can't wait for that!

Comments

Todd & Micah said…
Elvis night?! Todd would have a blast! Did you know that he played Conrad Birdie in Bye, Bye Birdie in high school? It makes me laugh just thinking about it :)
Deven said…
Did I ever tell you that a man at our church in Lafayette called it "ka-rock'-ee." I snort with laughter. Snort, snort.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving

My Heart March 2017