I still can't decide whether its good or bad when a guy insists that he's not good enough for you and says "you could do so much better than me." Someone please tell me what they think. This is what the new guy in my life said. And for the sake of keeping true to the Sex and the City theme I almost have going on in my blog, we'll call him Aiden. Its almost close to his real name, and although he thinks I'm too good for him, he's a lot like Aiden (instead of Carrie not being good enough for Aiden, he thinks its the other way around). I don't even know if that makes sense.

So yeah- Aiden told me I'm too good for him and I deserve better than him. Although, I was even more drawn to him when he told me he's trying to make major changes in his life and asked me to pray for him. I don't know what to think. I don't know that I'm really wanting something serious right now anyway, so we'll see. I'm getting caught doing this at work, so it's time to go now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels