So I talked to a friend I hadn't spoken to in a while. I ran into her mom first at the store, and she told me Andrea's car had gotten stolen. I was really surprised. Not because she doesn't have a nice car- she does. However, what happened was this: Her car was stolen and completely totalled. Her purse and ID were in her car but nothing was taken. The police say its personal.

A few months back, she got moved from the store she managed to a different store. I would use her words, but they would be pretty offensive if you didn't know her. But basically someone that she managed said that she was racist (completely not true) and the district or regional manager moved her to another store.

A few weeks ago I guess she was at a party and this other girl was there. Andrea can barely control her mouth normally and apparently she had a few drinks and ran her mouth a bit. Then... suddenly her car gets stolen and demolished.

So now she's moving and eventually needing to get a new car. I just can't believe some people. In whose mind is this a good way to seek revenge? The police are going to investigate and if they get evidence against the person that did it, I'm sure they WILL go to jail. This is just stupid. Why not just do something ... not illegal? Or LESS illegal... like a fist fight or something.. I don't know... it just seems stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels