I have used 319 out of my over 6000 minutes allowed on my cell phone plan for this month. The 6000 includes rollover minutes. However... I have sent & received over 4000 text messages. This may be out of control. I've gotten to the point where I almost hate talking on the phone. So many times there are what seem like awkward pauses and I don't like that. You don't have to really worry about that with texting. Plus, you can send a quick text at work.

Part of the 4000 I must say are from my sister. She doesn't currently have a phone, so she texts me through yahoo messenger. We do this quite a bit... so don't think I'm too out of control. Also, I tend not to abbreviate "you" to "u" or "are" to "r." I'm not a prepubescent girl, after all!

Comments

Deven said…
HILARIOUS! I think the same thing when I'm "txting" someone.

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving