I heard about this book when I was listening to Free Beer and Hot Wings ... yesterday I think. FYI, if you don't know, Free Beer and Hot Wings is a morning show run out of Grand Rapids, but its broadcast all over the country. Check it out online http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/. You can also subscribe to the podcast, I believe.

Here is the article about the book ( I think the book's cover is totally classy, by the way.. haha):

Book advises women to 'be sexy and obey men'

A self-help guide which tells women to wear sexy clothes while cooking and cleaning as well as follow men's orders has become a hit in America.

By Chris Irvine Last Updated: 8:58AM BST 29 Aug 2008

The Re-education Of The Female, by first-time author Dante Moore, advises women to follow their man's orders.

Despite the chauvinist opinions, copies have been flying off the shelves in the US.
One piece of advice reads: "Here's a little secret, ladies. Men never really ask for anything. They command. And believe me, what you won't do, ten broads around the corner will."

Mr Moore, a 33-year-old computer engineer, who has never married, continues: "The fatter you get, the more you decrease your potential single-man pool. Let me give you an example.

"When you go to the grocery store to shop, do you pick out the nastiest-looking, most rotten, smelliest fruit or meat you can find?

"Oh you don't? Why not? It's the same with men when they see baby-elephant-sized, out-of-shape women."

Mr Moore, who has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship and has a girlfriend, says he has never found true love. (BIG SURPRISE)

He insists all he wants to do is help women because he loves women. He grew up in a house with his mother, two sisters, two aunts and two female cousins. (Narcissists always say they love women, but this guy sounds like a sociopath)

Dr Gilda Carle, US feminist and TV therapist, has questioned Mr Moore's advice however.
She said: "He's never found the one, fallen in love and got married, so what makes him an expert? Frankly, I would like to get any woman who has ever dated him on my therapist's couch."


Another excerpt about this book:
"Your responsibilities include cooking, staying skinny, wearing sexy things around the house and doing whatever your man tells you to do (because, Moore writes, 'Here's a little secret, ladies: men never really ask for anything. They command. . . . And believe me, what you won't do, ten broads around the corner will.')" And you know, Moore is right: his advice will probably net you a man.



Its hard to believe this guy isn't taken! Come on! What woman wouldn't snag up a catch like this? I find it hard to believe that anyone who isn't a weak, pathetic, shadow of a woman would actually read this or buy it for their man.

Yes, women should work to keep their man happy. BUT, men also need to keep their woman happy. Its a two-way street, and I'll tell you what- any man that "commands" me to do anything is better off doing it himself because its not going to happen. Now if I'm asked politely, I'll do things for people. But ANYONE (man or woman) who commands me to do anything has another thing coming.

I think that anyone who would read this book and actually take it seriously is not only a moron, but is setting themselves up for a very unhappy, empty, sad life.

(In case you weren't aware, the red text was added by ME).

Comments

Yeah, give me your email & I'll add ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels