I'm not sure where to start. Lately I've been feeling really crappy and lonely lately. This is the most vulnerable I've been on here for a while.

I'm meeting a lot of guys lately that seem to be interested... But after one date or casual meeting- nothing.

Case in point: Patrick. I met Patrick a few months ago. We talked a lot, mostly online and then texted constantly. He was a police officer (or so he said) and we went out on a date. We met for drinks at a restaurant. Anyway, we were really hitting it off- I thought. I figured for sure if he kissed me at the end of the date that would be a good sign. He did...he even said it was going to be hard to say goodbye to me all the time (yeah- he got me good with that line, along with "I can't believe no one has snatched you up by now"). After we parted on the date, he texted me 15 minutes later and we went back and forth for something like 5 hours. He was contacting me every day for that first few weeks. Then, nothing. A week went by- nothing. I had even tried to contact him a few times. No response. Finally, he contacted me saying that work was "stressful" and that his grandpa got hit by a car while riding his bike. I figured that was too wild of a story to be a lie. Well, I heard from him the next few days, then never again.

He seemed like such a nice guy, and maybe even too good to be true. That should have been a sign. I don't know. I'm trying to figure out if there is something wrong with me or the guys I meet. The logical thought to me is that yes, it is me. The only thing they all have in common is me.
I just feel like for so many people it comes so easily to find someone to spend their time, and their life with. For me its never been easy and probably never will be. I guess I'm just feeling like my time is running out.

Oh well.

Comments

Romanava said…
Kristen! Don't think like that- there's NOTHING wrong with you! It's the guys. There's just a lack of good men out there. Enjoy the single life while you have it- pampering yourself, doing things you can do only while you're single and once you're back to enjoying life the man of your dreams will fall into your lap. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels