Yo to all of you who read this... if there is anyone out there. So, I talked to my friend Kandi for the first time in a very long time yesterday. It was really nice to talk to her again! I miss her and all my other IWU friends so much!

So, I'm sitting here at work feeling like I should be working, but the only reason I am at the office is because someone stood me up for an appointment. But I already wrote one app. today, so I don't feel too horrible about myself.

So I sent an old friend a card the other day. I haven't heard anything back yet, so I hope they haven't decided to write me off forever and never speak to me again. If so, I guess I'll get over it... maybe someday (haha- that was called sarcasm).

It is so flipping hot outside lately. I never thought global warming was that big of a deal until this summer. It has been SO bloody hot! I can't even believe it. I wish I had a pool even though I live by the lake... because its hot at night too, and the Lord knows I'm not going in there in the dark time. Its bad enough when it is light out!!!

My friends Micah and Todd moved very far away and I'm sad. I don't know when I'll see them again, but I wish them all the best (if you're reading this Micah).

I came to the realization the other day, while watching the movie "In Good Company" that if I were to have a child this year, when my child is my age now (25), I will be 50. That just seems crazy to me because my mom is only 46. I know that is not that far away from 50, but it seems like a big difference. I also know that 50 is the new 40 and all that crap, but I feel like I'm almost out of my childbearing years and have no real prospects for even a boyfriend let alone marriage. Not that I'm even ready for marriage right now, but I'd like to have someone around to share my life with.

The other day at this cookout we had for work, I made my mom's famous taco salad... i mean this stuff rocks. Anyway, my manager Jeff said "man, you cook too?? you're gonna make some man a good wife someday." I had never really thought of it before, but I think i would be a pretty good wife, not that there's anyone around to realize that, but I'm still in middle time, which i'll probably write about later. For now its time for me to stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels