Sometimes I hate people a lot, you know? Not necessarily one person in particular, just people. I've been considering reconnecting with an old friend. I'm not sure if it will be worth the effort. You know, sometimes its not worth it because it turns out that the person is going to end up treating you like a jerk like they did in the past. AND sometimes it is worth it and it makes you so happy that you can be friends with them again..... but that raises another question that often comes to my mind... can you ever really be friends with someone that you previously had feelings for in that "more than friends" kind of way? Not sure. Is there always going to be that underlying question there, as to motives, and whether you will start heading that way again in the relationship? I don't know. That's why I am afraid of attempting a reconnection with this person. Last time nothing bad happened, but it wasn't the same as it had been before. I just like when there's no pressure and you can just be yourself with someone... not having to worry about if they are wanting something more. Kinda like what I had with eric back in the day. Eric and I were such good friends and there was no worries about people thinking we were hooking up or even remotely close to it. Maybe it was because he was so much younger, maybe it was because he had a girlfriend, or maybe, just maybe it was because we were just such close friends that we knew where we stood in our friendship, and therefore there was no pressure about stupid, trivial things like that. I miss that. I don't have a lot of guy friends to hang with in this area anymore. that's just too bad. Maybe you who are reading this have no idea what I'm talking about, but then again, I don't care. I know what I mean... and I have to go do some work and get some lunch now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels