So what a week... I know I haven't written in a long time, but I've been pretty busy with work. This week, in one sale, on my second day out on my own, I sold a 350,000 dollar annuity which means the commission on that one sale is just over 8,000 dollars. ROCK ON! I was so excited! There are no more words that can describe how I feel about that.

Last weekend, me and a few friends watched all three LOTR extended version movies back to back on saturday, and it was AWESOME! I want to do it again! How much of a nerd does that make me?! I don't care who you are, those are fantastic movies.

Maybe I should get back to trying to find what I've been looking for all day (no, not a man, i've been looking for that longer than just today)!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just wanted to let you know that I'm very happy for and proud of you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels