Do you ever think that some people just always have to have a boyfriend or girlfriend? I think that some people are like that. To me, its sorta pathetic. If you're defined by whether or not you have a boyfriend, or you think that is how your identity is defined... how sad is that? I mean, I wish that I had a boyfriend- but I don't think that me not having one defines who I am... Oh well... too bad for those people.

Why are men so infuriating?! Just curious. I have a friend... any "smelly" things... like Lotion, body splash, or perfume...smell bad to him. Well, today he said to me "You smell today... not smell, but... new hairspray?" I thought, "shut it" and chose not to answer. He can kiss my butt.

I am watching (for the first time ever) Bridget Jones' Diary, and I am liking it. It is easy to relate to... at least for me at this moment in my life.

I'm done now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels