Today was a good day... not exciting, but good.... A few of my friends are leaving for Florida tonight and I am a bit jealous. Ah well.... My week has been interesting... i've gotten into arguments a few times at work this week... and if it happens any more something might be hitting the fan. SERSIOUSLY. Anyhoo.. I have these tickets to this play thingy sunday... it's called "the life Giver" and i'm hoping that it is awesome... since I paid 15 bucks each for them.

What is up with Prof sending me an e-mail and signing it "Todd"? I can't handle that... I will never ever ever ever call him Todd as long as I live. I guess its a respect thing.

I don't have much else to say...except for if i ever have to do the walmart cheer ever again it will be too soon.

Kristen:)
<><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels