Wow! I haven't written in a while! Micah, if you're reading this, just wanted to tell you again, that your recital was spectacular! I bet you're so happy that you don't have to deal with Galer anymore... although she's often the friend you love to hate. Anyhoooooo...

Last night I went bowling, which has become more of a regular occurrance in my life in the past month or so... I think I've gone once a week for at least the past month. WE finally got Mike to go bowling, and it was so much fun! I don't know how much fun he thought it was, but I had tons of fun. Kimmie might have to get her butt kicked for coming and sitting in between us toward the end of the night... maybe she needed some attention. I don't know... Well, i just got invited to go bowling again.... I feel so popular! Guess I'll go for now.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Mucinex Clear & cool Review