Smiley 360

If you haven't heard of Smiley 360 yet, well, I'm here to tell you about it. I love this site. I take surveys then I get samples of things for free, to try out and review.  The more missions I do and I do successfully, the chances of me getting approved for another mission go up. I have found a wonderful brand of toothpaste thanks to this site, and I'm hoping for many more opportunities to find awesome things. They also many times send along coupons for your future purchase of the item you are sampling. I have included a link on my blog here to get to it, just click on smiley 360 below to join. It's easy, you don't have to give any credit card information away, you just register.

Some of the things I've gotten for free to try are as follows:

Tazo Chai Tea
Arm and Hammer Toothpaste
Children's Sugar Free Advil
5 Hour Energy

So if you are interested, hop on over to the site and check it out! Copy this into your url http://h5.sml360.com/-/3n1h or click the smiley 360 link!


Smiley 360

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving