5 Hour Energy

I got a free sample of the Pink Lemonade 5 Hour Energy from Smiley 360. Although the sample was free, my opinion is purely my own, honest opinion.

I was surprised at how good the pink lemonade tasted. It was just like drinking regular lemonade. I drank it before I went to go hit some softballs and felt like it definitely gave me energy to go longer and harder than a normal practice.

I'm also really happy that they are donating to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, which is a great organization. I love this organization because both my Grandma and my Aunt Kathie are both breast cancer survivors.  I raise my 5 hour energy drink and toast to them because they are so inspiring to me! I nominate my Aunt Kathie to nominate someone to toast to in your life! #5hourgoespink

For more info click here: http://h5.sml360.com/-/bnnk

Here is my 5 hour goes pink selfie:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving

My Heart March 2017