Smiley 360 - Arm and Hammer Reviews

I received a few products from Smiley 360 and I would like to share my reviews here. I had a great experience with the Truly Radiant products! I love the toothpaste and am on the lookout for some good deals on it now! My opinions are my own and are not influenced because I got them as a free sample.

Truly Radiant Spinbrush:

 I really like this toothbrush. I'm used to using manual brushes so using this was a nice upgrade. I like how clean my teeth feel after using this toothbrush. It is also a more affordable option than getting a high end electric toothbrush. The only thing I dont like is that there's no real easy way to store it. If you keep it standing up, it falls over easily. I'm looking forward to seeing if this makes a difference at my next dental check up.

Truly Radiant Toothpaste:

This is my new favorite toothpaste. After about a week of using this, I began to get compliments on how white my teeth looked and was actually asked if I had whitened my teeth! I have used arm and hammer toothpaste before but this is by far the best product. Your teeth will get really clean without the harsh taste you might expect from a baking soda toothpaste. I will definitely be buying this in the near future!


 Click here for more: http://h5.sml360.com/-/vor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pleasz Roy Daniels, Roy Daniels Grand Rapids, Michigan a.k.a. Mark Roy Daniels

My Heart March 2017

Not Happy, but Bittersweet Thanksgiving